Thursday, September 1, 2011

Highly Credible Tea Party Claims They Were Assaulted At McCaskill Event - Updated

I know this is going to come as a shock, but the St. Louis Tea Party has decided that, rather than talking about the actual issues, they'd rather scream that there was a OMGZ #BLOODBATH ASSAULTZ!!! at a recent McCaskill event. The incident wasn't caught on video, and the claim is apparently based entirely on the testimony of Jen Ennenbach, who says that two large men were "somehow standing on her legs:"
Finally, the second man went for John’s camera and in a final push, knocked John into me and I was then slammed into the wall, hitting my head and shoulder, and somehow had two men standing on my legs.
Ennenbach called the event a "bloodbath" on Twitter:

And the story was pushed by, of course, Ed Martin:


Since this entire story is based on the claims of Ennenbach, I thought it might be helpful to share some of her other recent blog posts. My favorite is a post I affectionately call "I Saw a Military Truck! Martial Law is Coming!!!"
I noticed lately, that I had been seeing an unusually higher number of military convoys with large/ heavy equipment moving through both Illinois and Missouri as of late, but never really gave it a second thought. . .that is until I ran across THIS today:

Now I want to know what is really going on. . .far too many reports to be pure coincidence! Why the secrecy? Are we gearing up for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11? Preparing for Libya? Is Martial Law about to be enacted?

If it is the latter, I’m headed out to stock up on water, batteries and toilet paper. . .you can never have too much!
She also had a nice post titled The FED Will Take Over ALL Communication on 11-9-2011!!!

After the shooting in Arizona, Ennenbach declared that this was the beginning of "civil war."

She also declared that Carnahan's victory over Ed Martin was the result of a conspiracy and claimed that her phone lines were tapped.

I'm also pretty sure that during the Prop B debate, she tweeted that a Prop B supporter jumped over her fence and punched her dog before disappearing into the night, but I'll have to track down the screen shot to make sure of that.

Yeah, so maybe, just maybe, the tea party and sketchy politicians like Martin should exercise some caution before declaring this a brutal beatdown.

Update: As if on cue, Ennenbach now claims that "progressive thugs" have hacked her Twitter account, apparently being especially sneaky by using the exact same spam that every other spam account uses:

3 comments:

  1. Several times she referred to "the John". Uh, I only know one profession that refers to "the John" and it isn't "citizen journalist".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. She makes Dana, Christine, Sarah, and Michelle look like pictures of mental health. I can't believe they pulled the old standing on the legs maneuver. They must be those highly trained military thug Twitter hackers. Do NOT open any DMs from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now she blames you! what a hack she is...

    ReplyDelete