Friday, January 8, 2010

Interview: Gladney says he Took McCowan Down

I stumbled across an amazing interview yesterday. In the interview, this is what Tea Party hero Kenneth Gladney had to say:
One of them tried to take a couple of them away, then when I took them back, they got all pushy with me. So I took the guy [reverend] down, and the others shoved me to the ground and started kicking me in the head.
If Gladney "took down" McCowan, I don't see how charges can legitimately be filed against McCowan. Of course, I'm also skeptical about the claim that others were "kicking him in the head," considering that there is no evidence of this in the original video.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bird-dogging this story. I keep checking back ever few weeks to see how this particular piece of mythology is evolving.

    ReplyDelete