To review, their story is that Gladney was outside selling buttons and handing out "Don't Tread On Me" flags, when Elston McCowan approached him and asked, "What kind of n** would sell this?" On their story, Gladney snatched his stuff back from McCowan and McCowan started hitting Gladney. They then claim that Perry Molens joined in and started beating Gladney as well. If this is what really happened, then who do you think should be blamed for the incident? McCowan? Molens?
Oh, you poor naive little communist. In fact, as has been documented by Jim Durbin, Dana Loesch, Gateway Pundit, Andrew Breitbart, and Glenn Beck, this incident was not the result of a momentary altercation, but in fact was clearly the result of a Massive Government Conspiracy! Below, I kid you not, is a list of just some of the people that these teabaggers have claimed are directly responsible for the fight between Kenneth Gladney and Elston McCowan:
- President Obama, of course
- White House Adviser David Axelrod
- White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina
- Deputy Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement Buffy Wicks
- Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
- Health Care for America Now Director Margarida Jorge
- SEIU President Andy Stern
- AFL-CIO President John Sweeney
- Representative Russ Carnahan
- Carnahan Spokesperson Sara Howard
- County Executive Charlie Dooley, a (GASP!) former union member!
- St. Louis County Counselor Patricia Reddington
- St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCullough